So I’ve been doing a lot of TV study lately. Actually, I’ve always watched a lot of television because I’m one of those insane multitaskers that has the TV going, laptop in my lap typing just as I am now, and twitter or some kind of social networking going on, and finally, my cellphone next to me. This may all sound overwhelming, but when your unmedicated ADD is as bad as mine, its quite the enjoyable formula.
My top 10 television shows are all highly recommended, so if you’re ever bored and NOT looking at my vagina on Juliland.com or BobbiStarr.com than feel free to try out one of these. If you’re like me, you’re reading this and watching one of the ten right now, while replying to this post. HA
- Skins (UK) – This show is entirely well written and never ceases to amaze me. The cast has a trendy style, unique personalities, and its full of sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I’ve discovered some great new music through this series.
- Misfits – A freak storm turns a random few kids in probation into…freaks?! This is a super hero type of show with lots of excitement and humor. Another favorite of mine from the UK of course.
- Dexter – A Serial Killer gone good? This show is dark in all the right ways. The season finales will always leave ya wanting more.
- True Blood – Yes, even I jumped on that bandwagon, but I couldn’t help it! There’s so much vampire sex and muscles. Even though Sooki has a gap in her teeth she has a rockin’ ass body. There’s something seductive about vampires.
- American Horror Story- its everything you ever wanted in a TV show, but in a series.
- Family Guy – This is one of my all time favorites. It caters to my ADD with its lack of story line and quick crude humor.
- House of Lies- This is a brand new show that just came on about management consultants. Holy hell is it ever funny. I’m a sucker for con artists.
- Lie to Me- The show is about behavioral psych…HUGE passion of mine.
- Trailer Park Boys- retardedly funny.
- The Vampire Diaries- Don’t make fun of me, the cast is so pretty!