Did you know that “Love” backwards spells “Evol”? Granted, I’m fully aware that it is spelled incorrectly, but here in the Juliland Universe we have Evol Grrls with lots of love to spread! I’m only a whopping twenty-five years young but in my quarter life it seems a few things snapped together in the synapses of my female brain. Simply put I’m going to share with you my observations on this emotional war we refer to as Love.
1. You can’t love anyone until you love yourself.
2. Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
3. Love is the only socially acceptable form of insanity (and self harm)
5. You will attempt to love many before someone loves you just as much in return.
6. Fall in love with your best friend.
7. Love is the only thing left in this world that’s free. Give it out often and plenty.
8. To fall in love is overwhelming and beautiful. To fall out after such a great climb will be one of the hardest things you’ll ever face, but in the end you’ll be better.
9. You can love more than one person.
10. People all show their love differently, especially from you. Be sure to see and appreciate those differences.
Now tell me your thoughts on love….