I’d like to call myself an extreme person. At least, in the past that’s how others have described me. I love to snowboard, wakeboard…and have a small collection of hobbies that could easily break my bones. Once I became a model the extreme didn’t end there. Soon, I was into BDSM and pushing not only my limits but others as well.
Background story and leather aside… I got to thinking what my idea of a first date would be. They’re always so strange and awkward (sort of like spelling the word awkward) and I think something life threatening would really turn me on.
- Skydiving – I’ve never been and I really want to go. What else would get me more wet than having a harness pressing between my legs as we jump from high up in a plane and hope we make it alive to have victory sex at the end?!
- Rock climbing – Something I have also never done that I would love to do. I’m pretty active, but the joint effort it takes to climb to the top of a mountain or hill would get me hot and sweaty, ready for more exercise that night!
- Bungee jumping – Similar to sky diving, although this takes “jump off a bridge” to a whole new thrilling level.
- Base Jumping – Most people don’t know that B.A.S.E. is actually an acronym for Buildings, Antennas, Spans (bridges), and Earth (cliffs). This is also similar to sky diving but instead of jumping from a plane, we would be jumping from a tall structure and parachuting down. Great summer first date!
- Parkour – There are plenty of indoor parks for you and I to practice, so this is more than a first date experience. Once we’ve got all our practice down, maybe I could chase you through the streets and see who catches whom first. Sexy ninja first date.
- Shooting (at a gun range) – Like I said before I’ve been called extreme, and I’m anything but a lady. Give me a weapon and lets shoot a target. The higher the danger, the more turned on I’ll be.
- Paintballing – I’ve been paintballing plenty of times, but never for a date. Lets shoot each other until the messy death and get cleaned up just to get dirty again. You can rub all my bruises out that are guaranteed to come.
- Motocross – I love the dirt and I love bikes. I use to ride a lot when I was younger but I haven’t been in a while. Put some power between my legs and lets hit some jumps!
- BMX/Skateboarding – Of all the board sports, I really only wakeboard and snowboard, although if you take me to a track on the first date I could pull off some pretty good BMX stunts on a bike. If you have the time and mental capacity for it, maybe you’ll con me onto the skateboard to pull some tricks!
- Mountain biking – So I have some great skills on a bike, but I’ve never done it in extreme terrain. Take me out to a mountain, hand me a helmet (trust me we’ll need it) and lets push our physical strength to the limits!