I was checking out my movie collection the other day. Its honestly not that extensive now that everything is digital and streaming, although I’ve some good choices in here. Do any of these compare to your movie collections?
- Aeonflux – I’m a sucker for futuristic movies and have even more of a weakness to Charlize Theron.
- Battle Royal – This was the ORIGINAL version of Hunger Games, and even better version. Japan and Korea do gore far better than us.
- Boondock Saints – If you don’t enjoy this movie, we can’t be friends. I watch this at least once a month.
- The Craft – Make fun of me all you want but bad grrls are fucking sexy.
- Crash – Another classic that must be seen if not already. The display of common ignorance and racism that ends in a mind-blowing plot twist is just brilliant.
- Donnie Darko – I want an army of Evil Bunnies like Fred from this movie.
- Evil Dead – If by any chance you are a zombie fan the entire Evil Dead series is one to see, and we all know how much I love zombies.
- The Fifth Element – Another movie I watch soley for a slender beauty by the name of Milla Jovovich. I often quote her while eating chicken.
- Fight Club– I’m not supposed to talk about it, but I’m going to any ways. Edward Norton is amazing to say the least and Brad Pitt’s character, Tyler, was in many of my wankable fantasies.
- The Girl Next Door – I bought this movie only because everyone says I look exactly like Elisha Cuthbert. “I’m all wet, can I come in?” Oh yeah, and she plays a porn star in the movie.
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Who Played with Fire, Who Kicked the Hornets Nest – This is, of course, the Swedish releases of the movie. Sorry US but the Swedish did it better! These subtitled movies are worth watching on a lazy Sunday.
- Gladiator- This is a great movie to have on hand if a guy is coming over. Its definitely a mans movie.
- Gremlins – I’m an 80s kid and my childhood consisted of watching this movie A LOT. I love Gizmo, he’s so fucking cute.
- A Nightmare on Elm Street – Some people watch comedies to cheer them up, and I watch scary films. What does that say about me?
- Office Space- I can only say one thing about this…”Have you seen my stapler?”
- Pulp Fiction – Need I say anything about this movie? I think it speaks for itself.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show – “Damnit Janet!” I’ve seen the plays, and know all the words!
- Snatch- “Ya’ll like dags?” I know I do. Yet again another movie where I love Pitt’s character and want to bang him.
- The Lost Boys- This is a vampire movie from when vampires were bad ass…not all sappy and fucking glittery.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas- Tim Burton’s old films are the best. I watch this twice a year on my two favorite holidays.
So what in you collection? I didn’t name ALL of mine off. Just the first 20 that really stood out to me or that I watch often. Do we have any in common?
Follow Me on Twitter!