Rumor has it the world is going to suddenly end of the last day of the Mayan calendar. Although prideful that such an event is not going to occur, I began to consider such a possibility. If there was only eighteen days left from today (the day I’m writing this blog), what would I do with my time left? At first I wanted to immediately spend time with my family and let everyone close to me know that I love them, and in reality I am, but playful and imaginative me began thinking of wilder things I’ve missed out on so far in my twenty-three years. I’ve almost lived a quarter of a century, or nearly two and a half decades, and I’ve never thought an end would be near so of course I haven’t done everything my little desolate heart desired.
Top Ten Things to do Before the End:
- Heli Snowboard in Whistler, BC – my favorite place to ride ever!
- Travel to Europe – Imagine sitting at a Paris café with coffee, enjoying a cigarette
- Surf in Hawaii – I’ve never learned to surf!
- Get caught in a celebrity scandal – I always thought I would die via jealous house wife.
- Save a life – although I’ve technically saved 5 year olds from drowning, this never gets old.
- Skydive – Not strapped to someone, that’s lame. All on my own :D
- Become Famous in Tokyo – I don’t care how I do it, I’ll find a way. I have plenty of School girl outfits.
- Drop acid at Disneyland – I want my real life Alice in Wonderland.
- Marry Richard Avery – If its going to be anyone, may as well be the best.
- Die mid orgasm – Hey I’ll be smiling! Crossing my fingers that goes along with number 9
What ten things would you do?
Personally I hope the world ends via zombies. I’ve been studying and reading up on my zombie material. Was even gifted a custom made zombie bat this year by a dedicated fan named Ian.
Follow Ash on Twitter!